terça-feira, 1 de maio de 2007

Poetry that does not rhyme: Faith will not die

Poetry that does not rhyme: Faith will not die

I won’t let faith fade.
I can’t.
I’ve lost everything.
I’ve lost my love.
My hope.
My soul.
Yet, I won’t lose faith.
I won’t lose that significant felling.
That warm sentence.
I have faith.
And I won’t leave it behind.
No longer will I barrier this pain.
No longer will I surfer my mistakes.
I put my past on my back.
I put my mistakes on the trash.
And I can only say:
“Please, have faith on me.
Look at me!
I’m different.
I’m happier.
I’m alive.”
And let the world know, I will not die.
Let the world know, they can take me.
They take my past.
My friends.
My soul.
My world.
But they will never take my faith.
They will never take me.
I’m a new man.
I have a new me.
I have a new face.
I have a new name.
I have faith in myself.

Sem comentários: