terça-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2007

Poetry that does not rhyme: Tired of you false flag

I’m getting tired of all the same crap.
All the same shit.
All the same irony, same stupidity, same death.
Yet, I can’t get enough of it.
I beg to wake up again and again to see my self trying to survive.
You crumble at my side.
Crying and lying alone at my sight.
Calling my name to save you.
I won’t do it again.
I got tired of saving you again and again.
I close my eyes and let you call my name.
Again and again.
Begging me.
Promising that you will respect me.
Swearing me that you would give your life for me at any time.
Not anymore.
Don’t make me kill you.
I swear I will.
You’re dieing tonight pour child.
You won’t see the sun again.
You won’t know what is to be loved.
You won’t be happy anymore.
Die, pathetic friend.
Die, false flag.

Sem comentários: