terça-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2007

Poetry that does not rhyme: Dreaming around you

Got me trying to dance.
Got me trying to not care.
And truly I don’t know how you do it.
You make me forget everything and I just appreciate it.
At your side, I don’t miss the black clouds.
I just like to be and let go.
Because we just talk and smile.
You just give me hope to breath.
To smile.
To live.
Yet I don’t see you.
You’re just a thought, a dream, and a hope.
Because to tell you the truth, I’ve never seen you.
You’re the unknown.
You’re the music I hear.
You’re the pretty things in life.
Do you even exist?
Or are you nothing but a dream?
To all the lovers in the world, they all say you exist.
To all the broken-hearted in the world, they say they miss you.
To all the lonely people, they still believe in you.
Who am I, on this complicated mess?
No one, I guess.

Sem comentários: